Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lately...

So I guess I forgot about this until I saw someone post something about their blogs... sorry blog...
Well, Josh and I are almost done here in Indianapolis, whew! It really was a great experience but we will defiantly never do this again. We can't anyways, Josh has to do an internship next summer. That's something else we soon have to worry about in and of itself....
My hair is growing out, YAY! When I got it cut last year (yes, 2 or 3 months before my wedding....) I was happy at first and then like a week or 2 went by and I was sooo upset. I think it really hit me when Josh saw it for the first time.... his eyes said it all. It's not like he didn't like it, it was just... different. BUT now it is getting long, woo hoo! so everyone reading this, do
NOT let me cut my hair short, EVERRRRRR! hahaah.
What else?? Oh, I am so ready to get back to school, I miss cutting and coloring hair, deep conditions, etc... idk, it's my passion and I have been away too long! The break was great, but I wish it could have been shorter. I am also looking for a part time job.. seems impossible to find one, at least through craiglist cause like everything is a freaking scam! makes me so mad that that's how people try and make money... to just rip people off via Internet.... hey, maybe I should do that.... how do I get started! Haha! JK!
Josh is getting back to school too, he made it into his program!! He got his acceptance in like May, so we have known for a while. He is looking to get a job with his friend Tyler who works with computers to improve his resume. I am hoping that they are still hiring when we get back in 2 weeks!
We decided that we are going to go on a cruise this December! We are going to with a few of our friends, Josh's missionary friends! We are going to go to Mexico, not Ensenada.... haha, that was great for a honeymoon, but now we are more interested in the sights then... other things. :) The cruise is week long and we are really excited.
The home we are moving into is nice! 2 bed, 1 bath, kitchen, and living room. It has a bigger kitchen and bigger front room then our last house. The bed rooms are a tad smaller, but it's ok. Not by much, not a big deal. It's in the same ward as our last (that was a BIG seller point for us!!)
I'm pretty sure that is about it as far as anything new or any of our recent activities.... We are taking pictures professionally very soon, I will upload them as soon as I figure out how.....

1 comment:

Chelsey and Mike said...

Lucky!! I've been wanting to go on a cruise with Mike for forever!! Someday soon, I hope! :)