Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Creepy Crawlers NOT WELCOME!

Here in Indiana, there are creepy crawlers EVERYWHERE! I hate it, they have made me crazy! I randomly find beetles in my laundry, my kitchen floor, in my closet, etc. Josh and I were watching a movie the other night and he felt something brushing against his arm... a millipede... yeah, don't worry, they ARE poisonous... He jumped up real quick and I flipped out, I hate creepy crawlers! Oh, we have spiders everywhere... I HATE HATE HATE spiders. I have arachnophobia. (((It all started in 7th grade, I had a sleep over at my friend's house and we slept in her (under construction) gazebo and I woke up in the morning to her tickling my arm, I told her to stop... and she answered on the other side of the gazebo, "what are you talking about..." I looked at my arm where I was 'being ticked', and it was not her innocent fingers, it was a HUGE Tarantula wolf spider... I brushed it off of me, it landed at the end of my sleeping bag, and then it started bouncing back up towards me... I about peed my pants. Ever since then, I have such a fear of spiders...))) But anyways, there are these Jumping spiders here, and they always seem to make an appearance when Josh is not home... NOT COOL! So I have created this habit, whenever I am walking in the dark, which I try not to do at all, when I turn on the light, the first thing I do is look down at my feet to make sure there are no spiders, millipedes, beetles, etc... My feet look like this... I have my toes up and everything---JUST-IN-CASE---. And when I say my prayers at night, I kneel on the bed now... I am so paranoid.... I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO UTAH!!! 8 more days!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yeah for blogs.

I totally relate to your bug issue. I had bed bugs at my old apt and this summer they have come out to attack again. I read they can live up to a year without food, aka my blood. So while I think I have them under control now I go to bed itchy every night.

Can't wait to read more about your guy's life.