Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This = a HEADACHE!!!!

I had a big headache yesterday, and I think I know why...... STRESSSSSSS

1. We have 4 more sales to get to make this whole summer sales thing to even be worth it and we have 3 or 4 days to do it in....

2. Once we leave, this Saturday, we have to make the 23 hour drive and get there by Sunday night which means that there is no stop to rest... We have to drive the whole way there! When we made the trip here, we stopped in a hotel for a night and got some proper rest, this time we can't! We have to be there by Sunday night because Josh starts school bright and early Monday morning.

3. The house we are moving into still have people in it, which was not going to be a problem cause they were going to move out in time for the carpets to be cleaned and then for us to move in, but last night I found out that the people were not going to be moving out till September 1st, and that is Tuesday, 2 days after we move to Provo.... and then on top of that, our landlord said he was going to be replacing the carpet (which is a good thing, yay!) but that is going to take longer then cleaning the carpets.... so the people will be moving out Tuesday and then carpets will be replaced starting Tuesday and who knows how long that is going to take...... SOOO... Josh and I are going to be homeless for about a week or so.... FUN FUN FUN

4. The entire house is not furnished, which is fine because we have everything we need, but it is in a storage unit in Spanish Fork, and If all of it is not out by the 9th of the month, we will have to pay another month of storage... and I am afraid that we wont even be in the house by the 9th.... and we can't afford to be spending another 65 bucks!!!

5. Josh and I need to find jobs once we get back into Provo... nuff said there.....

6. Once we get into our cute lil house, I am going to be the one setting up the entire house by myself cause josh will be in school and have a parade of HW already.... :/

7. On top of all of this, I am throwing a baby shower for one of my close friends, which is awesome, I am really excited to, but it is a lot of hard work... ya know?

8. AND on top of all that, I am really wanting to go visit one of my other really close friends, Channing, who just had a cute lil baby!!! She lives in the Burg though and I don't know if i am going to have time with everything that is going on already in my life!!!

9. All of this stuff is going to be happening in a 2 week period (except for 7 and 8).....

fak; drsjah ;kjgha ekjg haekjfae' glh'erkgjhaq'!!!!!!!!!!!

~BBBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT~

Solutions to most of my problems!!! YAYAYAYAY!

1. Josh got 2 sales yesterday and so now we only have to get 2 more!!! YAYAY!

2. If josh gets 2 more within 2 days, we can leave earlier and not be so rushed! YAYAY!!

3. I finally got a hold of both my landlord and the people living in our house now, and they are seeing what they can do about moving out earlier. YAYAY and I already made arrangements for both Josh and I to stay at friend's houses. I will stay with my sister, Raechel, and Josh will stay with his friend Jimmy. We won't be together, which is sad, but it will be fun for us to spend time with friends and family! YAYAY

4. I called the storage unit and explained our situation and the said that they prorate. YAYAY!!!

5. Finding a job is still going to be stressful, But both Josh and I have a few things lined up for when we get there, hopefully they work out...

6. I will have 2 lil helpers to help me get my house organized, my sister, Raechel, and her girlfriend, Lily. I just called and asked them to help and they said, duh..... YAYAY!!!

7. I am still throwing a baby shower which will be a lot of fun, and I have my sister and Lily to help me with it, and it does not seem as stressful cause everything else is ok! YAYAY!!!

8. I still want to visit Channing and her lil family, and that is still a work in progress... Does anyone wanna carpool?? haha

No comments: