Monday, August 29, 2011

I didn't die, I was just busy facebook stalking everyone....

UUm woopsies... Don't tell my blog this, but I totally forgot that I had one. I am not really good at this, I think it has a direct hit of me not being in the habit of writing in a journal either... eh, over it.







WELL.... lets start with where we last left off? Oh, that we got a puppy. Yes.

Bear is no longer a puppy. He is now one and a half years old now!










He knows probably around 25-30 commands/tricks. He is mostly obedient.
He is still a puppy, or has the maturity of one. Well, in dog years, he is 11 years old-ish? So yeah, he only disobeys if there is something
more exciting then me or josh around, and if we are
not around, he is not very obedient. My poor mom had to figure that out for us when she was puppy sitting him for us. :(

Anyways, here are some recent pictures of him.



Bear just got groomed. So cute!

Bear loves to swing on the swings!

Bear loves going for rides. He also fancies driving.

No comments: