Saturday, May 29, 2010

SOO much has happened!!!

Well, since Christmas, there has been a lot that has happened!

Caper
My sister and I had an amazing opportunity to go to Caper which is a Paul Mitchell The School convention in Las Vegas. We got to meet a lot of Paul Mitchell Idols, they taught us what they know, how they made it to the top, what they did, what to do after we graduate, how to get to where you want to be, etc. It was so much fun!!
I also got an amazing oppurtunity to be a server! I now work at the bees, yes Applebees! I love it there! It is very nice, both of us having a job, we have been able to start building our savings (yesssssssssssssssss) and getting the things we need, like health insurance for me!






















Valentines Da
y
I worked all day, but the day before, we went to Little Italy on the corner of center street and University. It is AMAZING!! here is a cute little picture of us!! After we ate, we went out to a movie, I don't remember which one... but it was a great night!! I am so glad that I found Joshua, he is the PERFECT man for me and I am so lucky to have him.









Photo Shoots
There have been 2 photo shoots that I have participated in. One of the photo shoot days, I did 2 photo shoots in one day! So I have 3 different styles! (the last one, I haven't gotten the final draft yet, so the picture I have is a picture of a picture of the one I will get, this one is un edited..) look at them, tell me what you think!!

No comments: