Saturday, October 31, 2009

Paul Mitchell The School


Paul Mitchell The School

I finally was reunited with my beautiful school, Paul Mitchell!! I took a 5 ½ month leave! I finally got back and I bounced right into it again!! I didn’t realize how much I missed school and loved doing hair until I was gone; I never want to stop
doing it again!!!
! Here is


some of my work since I have been back!!
I did a photo shoot with Sarah, this beautiful girl that is in my ward. The theme was Halloween but not mandatory so I didn’t do the Halloween theme. I did a fall theme instead, there is only a few weeks, if that, in the whole year that the leaves are red, orange, yellow, green, purple, etc… and I figured that I would be done with school by time the leaves were like this next fall, so I did a fall theme with real leaves and I did Sarah’s hair in curls and her makeup classic, almost Marilyn Monroe style and with a net coming down over the face. The leaves were supposed to look like and act as if a hat and then the net came from the back of it. Anyways, here is the picture and let me know what you think!!! It was my first photo shoot of my work! BTW, this is just the picture taken from my camera phone, it's not the professional picture. That wont come out for another 4 to 6 weeks


1 comment:

KeNzIE said...

Looks good Amanda!