Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Married Provo, not Single Provo

Well, I am married, that is no secret. Life is great being married, we are still trying to get used to it, but it is good change! I love being married to my best friend. This is the happiest time of my life!



There are a lot of good things about being married, but some things that I never expected. Most of my old friends just stoped talking to me, as if I died or something... like, BOOM, you are married, sorry, you are not allowed to have contact with the single people... it is forbidden... :( I miss my friends. Brooke is about the only person that talks to me, and it is not every day that we talk.



Provo is a whole different place when you are married. No more parties, no more racing the cute guy in the car next to you, no more girls night out, cause all they want to do is go see boys... thats awkward... It is very different. I know that I sound like I am complaining, but I'm not. I love being married, I would not trade it for the world. I just think that Provo is a place for single people. Soon as I get used to being married more, I think that I will like it more. I better get used to it, cause I am going to be here for another 3 years... woot woot...

4 comments:

Br00kE said...

<3 love ya. i like your new bl0g!
ps i d0 talk to y0u l0ts!:D
~B

Andrea said...

Im sorry... i dont talk to you much. I dont talk to anyone. haha. I'll try harder! :) LOVES.

Chelsey and Mike said...

Yeah, girl I totally know what you mean! It's pretty much the same thing for me, too. Kristina and I text and message every now and then, but a lot of old friends stopped talking to me, too. But I wouldn't change it for the world considering now I get to be with my best friend/hubby so much now and get to know him even BETTER every day.

Aaron & Judy said...

Yeah, married Provo is not single Provo, I totally agree. We need to do something together and with our hubbies so we can be couple friends!! And we have all sport passes this year so maybe we can really go to some games with y'all now! Woot woot!